11.12.12

Back again

It seems that I always want to post when I'm busy... Anyway, this will not be a long post.

Lots of things have changed since my last post, and I'm proud of it. Now I'm living in Madrid since two and a half months and I'm studying a Classical Mediterranean Archaeology master at the UCM. I'm some kind of independent person now, but most of all, I'm absolutely enjoying this experience so much.

Of course, I miss my home, family and friends in Tenerife, but thanks to internet and the phone it's much more easier to keep everyday contact with they. By the way, I'll be back in less than a week to enjoy my Christmas "holidays" (it won't be holidays at all because I have so much work to do for the master) until New Year's Eve.

I'll try to post more often bringin' this blog to life again :3



No hay comentarios: